At Manrose, we have introduced a customer collection facility. We want to make your collection experience as smooth and convenient as possible, so here are some instructions to guide you along the way.
- Place your order with our friendly Customer Services, via email – email@example.com.
- Once the order has been confirmed, our Customer Services will advise of your collection time and collection reference.
- When you arrive, you will find our three customer parking bays located in the right-hand corner of the main car park. For larger collections, the loading area is situated inside the yard gates on the left-hand side (indicated in image below).
- To ensure a seamless process, please give our Despatch team a call at 01189 583444 on Ext 4004 and provide your collection reference upon arrival. Our friendly Despatch team will then prepare your order promptly.
- For smaller collections, we will bring your items out to the customer-parking bay in the car park. If your collection consists of pallet-sized goods, we kindly ask you to drive into the yard and park in the designated collection area. Our skilled forklift operator will assist in loading your items safely.
We understand that plans can change, so if you are unable to make it at the agreed collection time, please reach out to our Despatch team at 01189 583444 or our Customer Services team at 01753 691399. We will be more than happy to arrange a new collection time that suits you.
Please note that all approved orders must be collected within 24 hours to ensure availability. Any uncollected items after this time will be returned to stock, and a cancellation/restocking fee may be applied.
We are excited to serve you through our new customer collection facility. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch.