CRCHTPLV Continuum Bathroom Fan Ducted Applications Timer Pullcord SELV
- Low SFP – down to 0.18
- One fan for all rooms – W.C., Bathroom or Kitchen – mains and SELV versions available
- Low energy motor – saving running costs with only 1.5 Watts at trickle speed
- Easy clean and filterless – reducing maintenance
- It is designed for surface or flush mounting due to the unique cassette design of the motor and impeller assembly. The rear spigot can be mounted in 2 positions allowing for rear exit or connecting to a vertical ducted system
|Product Type||Centrifugal Fans|
|Room Type||Bathroom, Entrance, Utility|
- 98mm spigot for speedy installation on any 100mm ducting – Rigid or flexible duct can be used
- Integrated humidity sensor providing automatic operation when needed
- Designed to run continuously with a boost function to comply with Part F & L
Why choose continuous running fans?
Continuous running fans, like the Continuum range, have been designed to meet the requirements of the Building Regulations for bathrooms, kitchens, utility rooms and toilets. The fan is designed to run all of the time, keeping homes fresh, healthy and free from condensation.
What does it do?
The fan is designed to run continuously at a very low rate and boost automatically when required. The low running rate means it has extremely low noise levels. In addition even though the fan will be running continuously, running costs will still be low because this fan costs less to run than a low energy light bulb!
How will it help?
This fan will help prevent the build-up of moisture in the home by removing steam and odours created whilst cooking and bathing. This will help reduce the risk of black mould forming on walls and behind cupboards.
|Speed 1 (l/s)||8|
|Speed 3 (l/s)||25|
|Control Type||Humidistat, Run-on Timer, Pullcord|
|Installation Type||Wall, Panel|
|Max Timer (Minutes)||20|
|Sound dB(A) @ 3m||15|
|Power 1 (W)||1.5|
|Power 2 (W)||2.5|
|Power 3 (W)||8|
|Spigot Diameter (mm)||100|