LM200H Centrifugal Bathroom Fan Humidity Part L 100mm
- 98mm spigot for speedy installation
- Available in Standard, Pullcord, Timer and Humidity versions
- Provides required performance of 54m³/h (15l/s) to comply with the Building Regulations (Document F). Also available as part of the Part L compliant range.
- Flush or surface mountable
- Adjustable rear or side exit spigot
|Product Type||Centrifugal Fans|
|Room Type||Bathroom, Entrance, Utility|
M200 is designed for surface or flush mounting due to the unique cassette design of the motor and impeller assembly. The rear spigot can be mounted in 2 positions allowing for rear exit or connecting to a vertical ducted system.
Designed for wall or ceilings mounting and discharging via rigid, flexible or flat ducting.
Available as a wall model with the addition of a wall fitting kit.
|Speed 1 (l/s)||23.6|
|Control Type||Humidistat, Run-on Timer|
|Installation Type||Wall, Panel, Ceiling|
|Shutter Type||Spring Return|
|Max Humidity (%)||90|
|Max Timer (Minutes)||20|
|Sound dB(A) @ 3m||36|
|Power 1 (W)||13|
|Spigot Diameter (mm)||100|