LW100S Low Watt Bathroom Fan Standard 100mm
|Product Type||Axial Fans|
|Room Type||Bathroom, Entrance, Utility|
- SELV (Safety Extra Low Voltage) models also available.
- Quiet and efficient, the 100mm (4″) series has an impressive extract rate of 75m³/hr, 21 litres per second.
- The units are all manufactured using high ABS thermoplastics for strength and durability, aesthetics and easy cleaning.
- Designed to comply with the Building Regulations on Ventilation (F1).
- SFP (Specific Fan Power) 0.29
The Building Regulations introduced in 2010 – Domestic dwellings, gives the recommended Watts per litre per second (W/l/s) for each type of fan, to be used in new buildings.
Our range of Lo-Watt fans are specifically designed to meet the regulations.
|Speed 1 (l/s)||20.8|
|Installation Type||Wall, Panel, Ceiling|
|Sound dB(A) @ 3m||38|
|Power 1 (W)||4.3|
|Spigot Diameter (mm)||100|