MANI3000N Wholehouse Extraction Unit
- Low noise levels – designed for continuous operation.
- Option of wall, ceiling and loft mounting.
- Can extract from up to 5 wet rooms simultaneously.
- Eliminates cross contamination due to continuous operation.
- Fitted with four 100/125mm extract spigots
- Meets the building regulations document (F1) for continuous running.
It is suitable for simultaneous ventilation of separate wet areas in a house or flat gathering wet polluted air and discharging it to atmosphere.
The unit has three integral speed settings.
The unit can be controlled via a remote switch or sensor which enables the user to select one of three fan speeds depending on their particular requirements.
Meets the building regulations document (F1) for continuous running.
Utility rooms 8l/s
|Speed 1 (l/s)||45|
|Speed 3 (l/s)||123.0000984|
|Installation Type||Loft, Wall, Ceiling Void|
|Sound dB(A) @ 3m||28|
|Power 1 (W)||25|
|Power 2 (W)||54|
|Power 3 (W)||81|
|Spigot Diameter (mm)||100|