SELVLW100T – Lo Watt – 100mm bathroom fan – timer – SELV
Building Regulations – Domestic
The Building Regulations introduced in 2010 – Domestic dwellings, gives the recommended Watts per litre per second (W/l/s) for each type of fan, to be used in new buildings.
Our range of Lo-Watt fans are specifically designed to meet the regulations.
- The Lo-Watt fan is designed for wall mounting only
- Standard/timer/humidity versions available.
- Reduces power consumption.
- Uses up to 80% less energy compared to a standard fan.
- Lower running costs.
- SELV (Safety Extra Low Voltage) models also available.
- Quiet and efficient, the 100mm (4″) series has an impressive extract rate of 75m³/hr, 21 litres per second.
- The units are all manufactured using high ABS thermoplastics for strength and durability, aesthetics and easy cleaning.
- Designed to comply with the Building Regulations on Ventilation (F1).