This product is now obsolete and no longer available from Manrose. The information here is provided for reference only.
QF100HX5 Quiet Fan Humidistat IPX5 100mm
- IPX5 rated
- High quality, long life motors continuously rated and warranted for a minimum of 30,000 hours or 3 years
- Manufactured using high gloss ABS thermoplastics for strength and durability
- Decibel Level of ONLY 27dB(A) at 3m. Over 60% reduction in comparison to standard 4″ (100mm) domestic fans.
- An impressive extraction rate of 75m³/hr, 21 litres per second
|Product Type||Axial Fans|
|Room Type||Bathroom, Ensuite|
- Low energy motor with a maximum consumption of 7 WattsLow SFP of just 0.33W/l/sComplete with integral backdraught shuttersComplies with both Part F and L
|Description||The Manrose Quiet Fan is the latest in domestic ventilation to incorporate a high extraction rate whilst producing an incredibly quiet running volume all with the additional flexibility of being IPX5 compliant. IEE Regulations (U.K.) allow for IPX5 fans to be installed into zone 1 without the need for low voltage transformer making this comprehensive range ideal for bathrooms and toilets.
The unit also comes complete with a performance enhancing turning vane system located in the spigot to improve performance by maintaining a high output.
|Speed 1 (l/s)||20.8|
|Control Type||Humidistat, Run-on Timer|
|Installation Type||Wall, Panel, Ceiling|
|Shutter Type||Spring Return|
|Max Humidity (%)||95|
|Max Timer (Minutes)||20|
|Sound dB(A) @ 3m||27|
|Power 1 (W)||7|
|Spigot Diameter (mm)||100|